Is it time to give yourself a boost and connect with your authentic self every day? Sometimes we need a reminder to connect with who we really are in the highs and lows of life.
I have had this list next to my desk for quite some time. It has become “wallpaper” … like so many things we want to remind ourselves about! I thought it was time to dust it off and share with you. Val x
On your journey to loving your authentic self:
1. Stop doing what you know is bad for you and start nourishing yourself.
2. Stop chasing and start appreciating.
3. Stop comparing yourself to others and start identifying your own gifts.
4. Stop being good and start being true to yourself.
5. Stop setting yourself up and start making life easy for you.
6. Stop setting other people up and start under-promising.
7. Stop waiting and start trusting your intuition.
8. Stop trying to meet everyone else’s expectations and meet your own.
9. Stop trying to become somebody and just be yourself.
10. Stop having problems and start solving them.
Which one would you choose to have fun with this week?
Its number 7 for me!
p.p.s. Look around …. is there “wallpaper” around you that needs some attention right now?