“When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” ~ Rumi
Life is a sacred journey of highs and lows. Its about learning, growth, letting go, meeting challenges, transformation, listening to your intuition, and finding balance and peace of mind along the way.
You are on a path, exactly where you are meant to be. And from here, you can only go forward. Everything is changing, and you have a choice to take an active role in the changes that you want to bring about within you and around you. You can create a new story of courage, healing, triumph, beauty, wisdom and of love.
I bring coaching and yoga together to help people who are navigating the highs and lows of life find clarity and direction. The key ingredient that most of us miss, is taking time to pause and connect to our inner wisdom.
I call this sacred pause Finding your Middle Ground.
Finding your Middle Ground is the gateway to creativity, clarity, inspiration, possibilities and new direction. It is a rich and fertile ground for new growth and expansion from the core of your being. It connects you to your heart and soul. Let coaching help you find the river of joy that flows through you.
I have over 15 years of experience as a communication, career and life coach. I have a holistic and practical approach to life and have coached over 1000 people to be true to who they are and find alignment in mind body and spirit.
- Connected to their inner wisdom and their authentic Self
- Become masters of their emotions and become more kind towards others and themselves
- Learned how to let go and reduce stress
- Uncovered delightful and sometimes surprising aspects of themselves
- Discovered a renewed sense of meaning and purpose
- Got promoted and successfully transitioned into a new role
- Thrived in times of transition and changing environments
- Found more fulfilling work and life pursuits
- Built stronger relationships with more mutual understanding and better communication
- Found their own Middle Ground and a sense of peace and harmony with life
To bring about change and have a life in balance there are four key aspects to discover. The coaching starts with a free call where together we explore these parts of your life:
1. Creating ~ What do you want to create? Who do you want to become?
2. Preserving ~ What are you grateful for? What do you want to preserve?
3. Eliminating ~ What do you need to stop doing? What needs to go?
4. Accepting ~ What do you need to let go of from the past? Who do you need to forgive? What is not in your control that you want to let go of?
The Steps to Transformation continue with an exploration of your strengths, passions, values and needs. Together, we use tools to encourage reflection and discovery, as well as mindfulness practices and breath and body awareness.
Together, we build a map that reflects the aspects of who you are – from the inside out. This map becomes your template and guide for whatever direction you are ready to take. Once we begin this journey, most clients find that new possibilities, ideas and opportunities will appear for them.
I believe that when we tune into our inner wisdom we also connect with a universal wisdom which brings us what we need to grow and find fulfillment in life.
I offer a free half hour coaching session by phone or Skype to start exploring your unique profile and where your career and life might be heading. If you feel ready for transformation, then I’d love to connect. Please contact Val here