This morning I woke up and decided I will have a day where I am curious.
People who are curious tend to:
- Engage more in the world and tune into the environment
- Turn everyday tasks into interesting and find the extraordinary in the ordinary
- Think from a place of possibilities and openness
- Have closer relationships with others because we are interested in learning about them
- Intuitively know that curiosity leads to passion and meaning
- Seek to learn and build knowledge … and are open to what we don’t know
- Play well and add a sense of playfulness to what we are doing
- Embrace uncertainty and rediscover the pleasure of surprise
- Be happy with life
To be curious we must pause in the moment.
No longer skipping and skimming our lives into the future or letting ourselves be stuck in the mud of the past.
To be curious brings us to our Middle Ground and we flourish here. It awakens creativity, gratitude and our inner Presence. It is the gateway to transforming all parts of our lives and awakening our spirit.
Why not join me in seeing how curious you can be today? We might surprise ourselves and each other!