Boost Your Karma for the New Year
Boosting your Karma is a choice. As you move towards the New Year and new possibilities, why not choose kindness and connection. Watch what happens!
This is such a cool list to share 🙂
- Keep your word.
- Show respect to everyone you encounter.
- Be a good friend.
- Look for the best in everyone.
- Show forgiveness.
- Be kind.
- When you make a mistake say “I’m sorry.”
- Pour out your love when someone asks for it.
- Put your children’s needs before your own.
- When someone is speaking to you, be fully present. Listen.
- Learn to love yourself a little more each day.
- Show your spirit.
- Don’t be cruel with your words.
- Be grateful for exactly what you have.
- Share your wisdom with those who ask for it.
- Donate what you don’t need.
- Help keep the Earth beautiful; don’t litter, and recycle.
- Look behind you, stop and hold the door open for others.
- Savor every moment.
- Smile more; frown less.
- Expect life to be good.
- Do the right thing (even when no one is watching).
- Give five compliments a day.
- Breathe. Relax. Feel. Watch. Allow.
- Share your inspiration when someone needs a lift.
- Learn from your mistakes, but don’t allow them to define who you are now.
- Avoid temptation when it’s calling to you.
- Kiss your partner every day.
- Share your faith.
- Be the beautiful you.
Looking over the list, #27 leaps out at me. We still haven’t eaten our Christmas Pudding. Its definitely calling my name 😉
Blogging has been a wonderful way for me to share good karma throughout the year.
Thank you all dear readers and friends for sharing your kindness and connection, and bringing out the best in me and your readers.
What goes around comes around.