* How is Your Sense of Human?
Have you noticed how our computers and smartphones are becoming more intuitive when it comes to our spelling? For example, when I type in meditate it changes to mediate. Learned appears as lean red…..
Texting now comes with so many errors that I have given up trying to change them. It happens to all of us. Let’s let that one go! 🙂
The other day I was commenting on Louise’s blog “Dare Boldly”. I typed in “sense of humor” and Apple changed it to sense of human. How funny and very true for this post about picking up in her yard!
It made me pause …. Having a sense of humor about being human is so important as we go through the highs and lows of life.
A sense of human is when…
- we embrace our inner critter when it gets up to mischief!
- we can laugh at our imperfections … and then give ourselves a hug 🙂
- we notice all aspects of ourselves and can say “How curious!” “How fascinating!” or “How hilarious!”
- we realize that life is actually like a daytime soap opera!
- we look in the mirror, see our parent and laugh out loud!
- we find ourselves noticing the pain and struggle in others and bring lightness their way …
- we appreciate that laughter feeds our souls and is good for our health 😛
So share often!