Have you noticed how our computers and smartphones are becoming more intuitive when it comes to our spelling? For example, when I type in meditate it changes to mediate. Learned appears as lean red…..
Texting now comes with so many errors that I have given up trying to change them. It happens to all of us. Let’s let that one go! 🙂
It made me pause …. Having a sense of humor about being human is so important as we go through the highs and lows of life.
A sense of human is when…
- we embrace our inner critter when it gets up to mischief!
- we can laugh at our imperfections … and then give ourselves a hug 🙂
- we notice all aspects of ourselves and can say “How curious!” “How fascinating!” or “How hilarious!”
- we realize that life is actually like a daytime soap opera!
- we look in the mirror, see our parent and laugh out loud!
- we find ourselves noticing the pain and struggle in others and bring lightness their way …
- we appreciate that laughter feeds our souls and is good for our health 😛
So share often!