* Boost Your Karma for the New Year
Boosting your Karma is a choice. As you move towards the New Year and new possibilities, why not choose kindness and then watch what happens.
I came across this list several years ago, and it keeps inspiring me in its lightness and simplicity.
- Keep your word.
- Show respect to everyone you encounter.
- Be a good friend.
- Look for the best in everyone.
- Show forgiveness.
- Be kind.
- When you make a mistake say “I’m sorry.”
- Pour out your love when someone asks for it.
- Put your children’s needs before your own.
- When someone is speaking to you, be fully present. Listen.
- Learn to love yourself a little more each day.
- Show your spirit.
- Don’t be cruel with your words.
- Be grateful for exactly what you have.
- Share your wisdom with those who ask for it.
- Donate what you don’t need.
- Help keep the Earth beautiful; don’t litter, and recycle.
- Look behind you, stop and hold the door open for others.
- Savor every moment.
- Smile more; frown less.
- Expect life to be good.
- Do the right thing (even when no one is watching).
- Give five compliments a day.
- Breathe. Relax. Feel. Watch. Allow.
- Share your inspiration when someone needs a lift.
- Learn from your mistakes, but don’t allow them to define who you are now.
- Avoid temptation when it’s calling to you.
- Kiss your partner every day.
- Share your faith.
- Be the beautiful you.
Wishing you Love, Light and Lightness.