I am excited to offer an other mini-retreat via Zoom this coming Sunday January 22nd at 2.00pm – 3.30pm Eastern Time / 11.00am Pacific time / 17.00pm UK time.
Mid Winter is a time for reflection and nurturing, and yet this Sunday is the beginning of the new Lunar New Year of the Water Rabbit. There are shifting energies around that’s for sure!
Let’s come together in community and share some time and space together to nourish our souls and find inspiration.
INSPIRATIONS FOR SUNDAY
- The Water Rabbit lunar New Year
- John o’Donohue’s sense of destiny and finding our life rhythm
- Tara Brach’s Most Important Thing
- The Water Element and movement of energy for the season of winter.
- A touch of Danna Faulds (of course!)
- Guided meditation, Journaling and time for rest.
My intention is to create a space for connection and allowing a deeper sense of knowing to inspire and guide us forward on our path.
How do I want to feel at the end of this retreat? A heart full of love and inspiration for the future.
If you are joining me, take a moment to consider your intention and how you want to feel at the end of our time together. (To register – please complete the form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you can’t make it, take a few minutes to explore what your intention is right now, and how you want to feel about whatever is arising.