Every year I choose to recommit to becoming more authentic and true. To accept my human imperfections and to keep listening to my heart and soul for guidance.
The best New Year’s intention is to live up to our values and be authentic and kind in our decisions and actions.
There is all the difference in the world between believing in something and actually living it! May the New Year bring renewed commitment to all of our journeys.
1. Keep returning to your middle ground instead of rushing through life’s precious moments
2. Keep appreciating and let go of chasing
3. Keep nourishing yourself and stop doing what you know is bad for you
4. Keep identifying your own gifts and stop comparing yourself to others
5. Keep being true to yourself instead of being good
6. Keep being honest with yourself instead of falling into denial
7. Keep becoming fully you instead of trying to become somebody else
8. Keep trusting your intuition and let go of waiting to be sure
9. Keep being kind to yourself and fellow flawed humans, and let go of your inner critic
10. Keep checking in with your heart and higher Self, and not let your head and smaller self take control
When we are true to ourselves, we open up a new way of being in the world. Why not join me and choose one or two that really resonate with you for this New Year.
Wishing you al the best for 2018. May it be filled with love, beauty, grace and peace despite the highs and lows.