The following are the twelve steps that I work on with my clients.
Steps 1-5 are part of the Discovery Phase of coaching. This is an important part of coaching as it establishes the foundation for change and transformation.
- Use your natural talents and strengths
- Gets your needs met
- Express your values
- Know what you do uniquely well
- Tap into your passion
Steps 6-8 are the Action Planning phase of coaching
- Establish intentions and goals.
- What do you want to create?
- What do you want to preserve?
- What do you want to eliminate?
- What do you need to accept?
- Determine 2-3 Key Initiatives to take for each goal
- Decide on Next Best Action for each initiative
Steps 9-11 are the Implementation phase of coaching
- Build strategies to keep on track and stretch the goals
- Shrink the resistance and handle what gets in the way
- Continue assessment of actions and goals
Step 12 is the final phase of ongoing assessment and progress
- Celebrate progress and results. Live life in balance